DAY 3 OF DIVINE DECREES
II Peter 1:3-4 NKJV
3 As His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by glory and virtue,
4. by which have been given to us exceedingly great and precious promises, that through these you may be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
Trinity in counsel, All- able, All knowing, All powerful, immortal, invisible , covenant keeping God there is no one like you.
l worship, adore and extol your holy name forever,
be thou glorified forever,
be thou magnified forever,
be thou exalted,
be thou lifted high.
• Father, thank you for exceedingly great and precious promises in your word for me.
• Thank you for making me and my family partakers of your divine nature and heritage. What a great privilege and grace I shall never take for granted.
• Thank you for answered prayers all the way.
Now by the authority in the name of Jesus:
1. I declare, God’s divine nature is my heritage and right in Christ Jesus.
2. I declare, by reason of unfailing promise, I am a partaker of God’s divine nature; I am a child of God I have His divine nature in me.
3. I decree and declare, because God cannot fail, I can not fail.
4. I declare, because God cannot die, eternal life is my heritage in Christ Jesus.
5. I declare, because God cannot be limited, l cannot be limited; I am unstoppable; I am free indeed.
I expand beyond borders.
6. I Decree and declare, whatever answers to God answers to me.
7. I decree and declare, what cannot kill God cannot kill me and any member family.
8. I decree and declare, I am a perfect emblem of God’s supernatural likeness;
And in triumph! In Jesus mighty name!
9. I decree and declare, by the divine nature in me, I am not subject to the devil, sin, characters and their consequences in Jesus name!
10. I declare, I and my family are seated with Christ in the heavenly realms, far above all principalities and powers!
11. I decree and declare, Eternal life is at work in every area of my being, repelling sickness, disease, infirmity, death, poverty and everything that’s inconsistent with the provisions of the Gospel are not found around my dwelling in the Name of Jesus. Amen.
12. I decree and declare, favour, honour, glory, Kingdom acceptance and enthronement is the portion of me and my family in Jesus name!
13. I Decree and declare, my word is power and all I do is supernatural.
I am above this terrestrial
I am unstoppable!
I am Unkillable!
I am Indestructible!
I am Unmolestable!
I am Untameable!
14. I decree and declare , I am SPECIAL!
I am BRILLIANT!
I am EXTRAORDINARY!
I am divinely CUSTOM- MADE!
I am SUPERNATURAL!
I am favoured!
I am one of A KIND that’s beyond cheat!
l am VICTORIOUS!
I am more than a CONQUEROR through Christ that loved me and gave himself for me!
I am TRIUMPHANT!
I am who GOD says I am!
I am become all God has created me to be!
15. I declare, I have the mind of Christ; and His divine nature of LOVE! PEACE! JOY! WISDOM! LIFE!
GLORY! POWER! GENTLENESS! MEEKNESS! TEMPERAMENT!
SELF- CONTROL! FORGIVING! PATIENCE! INTEGRITY! JOY! GIVING! GOODNESS! LONG SUFFERING! KINDNESS! HONESTY!
16. I decree and declare, because of who I am in Christ, my generation is forever labelled “FREE GENERATION”,
“BLESSED GENERATION”, “TRIUMPHANT GENERATION“.
Thank Lord Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name. Amen!
Keep triumphing Always!